Official Ms. America Crown
Eligible: All Contestants!
Ms. America is for women 26 years of age and up who are single, divorced, widowed or married - with or without children.
Competition is based on Evening Gown, Interview, On-Stage Question and Sportswear. (jogging, aerobic wear, tennis, golf, etc.)
NO Swimsuit! NO Talent!
All Contestants compete for this title.
® INTERNATIONAL - Free Entry!
- Eligible: 40 years of age and up!
Another chance for Contestants 40 years of age and up to win a prestigious title at no extra cost to the Contestant! Winner is chosen by overall highest score in this age group. Should the winner be chosen as Ms. America then the Contestant with the second highest score in this category will win the title: Ms. America International!
® ELITE - A new title for women 50 years of age and up! - Free Entry!
- Eligible: 50 years of age and up!
Another chance for Contestants 50 years of age and up to win a prestigious title at no extra cost to the Contestant! Winner is chosen by overall highest score in this age group. Should the winner be chosen as Ms. America then the Contestant with the second highest score in this category will win this prestigious title!
MS. INTERNATIONAL IS CELEBRATING ITS 11th YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
MS. INTERNATIONAL ™~ Optional - Not Mandatory!
Ms. International ™ is the "Judges & Peoples Choice Award."
Eligible: All Contestants!
The winner of the Ms. International title is crowned based on her ability to do consistently well throughout all areas of the pageant.
Ms. International ™ is based on the cumulation of the following:
* Jugdes Competition Scores in sportswear, evening gown, on-stage question and interview.
* Ads sold in the program book
* Peoples Choice thru Internet Voting
This prestigious title must not only represent the pageant but also the fans! Therefore we allow the people to vote for their favorite contestant and combine that with her over all Judges Competition Scores, Ad Sales and the Peoples Vote by Internet. The contestant who receives the most combined points will earn this world renowned title and be crowned Ms. International ™.
Ms. International ™: Is the "Judges & Peoples Choice"
Award based on final night total points of Competition Scores in ALL categories (possible 100 points per judge), Ads Sales sold for the program book, and Voting by the people thru the Internet. ($1.00 per vote or ad sale = 1 point score)
Contestant received a perfect score in all categories from all 5 judges = 500 points.
Contestant sold one (1) Full Page Color Ad for $600. = 600 points.
Contestant received a total of $1000. in "People's Choice" online voting = 1000 points.
This contestants overall points would equal a competition score of 2100.
- 500. + $600 + $1000. = $2100 points!
- The Contestants with the highest score is crowned Ms. International™.
There are NO STATE or REGIONAL pageants required to compete in first.
All titles are awarded through the National Pageant office or through affiliated pageants that is approved by MAP.
State and Regional Contestants are chosen through a selection process which consists of:
Do not send any money!
- Filling out the on-line application. (Not available at this time because we are not accepting applications)
- Emailing two recent photos to the pageant. A Head shot and a body shot. These photos can be taken with a cell phone.
Email the photos to email@example.com
- Interview over the phone. This usually lasts one hour or more.
AFTER THE INTERVIEW, and if you have been selected to compete as a State or Regional finalist, then you are required to pay the Entry Fee which is $1499.
Your crown and sash will be mailed out to you once the pageant has recieved the following:
Take into consideration when choosing a title:
- $1499. Entry Fee
- At-Large titleholder Agreement - Hand signed
- Hotel form filled out
- Head shot for the website. Head shot can be temporaray until you send the pageant your official head shot.
The order for Contestant Line-up in Interview or walking on stage is in alphabetical order by title.
Titles: I understand and agree that if accepted to participate in the National Pageant, I may choose any state or regional title that I would like to represent as long as it has been approved by Ms. America Pageant and does not interfere with the intellectual property of another party. I understand and agree that Ms. America Pageant retains full and ultimate authority for any and all decisions regarding the assignment and authorization to use At-Large Titles and National Titles associated with Ms. America Pageant. I understand and agree that should an intellectual property conflict arise Ms. America Pageant may require me to change my At-Large Title or National Title and I agree to comply immediately and in perpetuity upon notification.
Contestant usually chooses a state or regional title based on the following:
She lives, works, goes to school, born in the state, owns property, has relatives or travels there often.
There are additional terms and conditions listed on the At-Large Titleholders Agreement. Those terms and conditions are hereby incorporated by reference. This is not the complete At-Large Titleholders Agreement. You will be required to sign the full At-Large Titleholders Agreement in order to compete.
To be eligible as a contestant:
- BRAND: The brand of the Ms. America ®Pageant is classy, conservative, elegant and business professional.
- No lingerie, no swimsuit and no talent competition.
- Politics: Pageants and Politics don’t mix! I understand that the pageant is a No Politics pageant and I will not post political statements, opinions or anything that could be misconstrued as a political statement or opinion on any forum of social media, media or Internet. I will not use my title to endorse any political figure or promote any political agenda or anything that could be misconstrued as a political figure or political agenda.
- 2019 Contestants: Should a contestant drop out or become disqualified then the pageant has the option of accepting a new contestant to take her place in the 2019 pageant.
- Facebook: All Contestants are required to have a Facebook Profile Page. Contestants are added to a private Facebook group page where announcements and organization of the pageant is posted. Postings consist of Conference Call meetings, pageant deadlines, How To, Trainings, Welcoming Contestants, List of who has turned in what, etc.
- Contestant must be within their age category as of the start date of the National Pageant.
- The National Pageant is intended to be held at a locale as may be designated by MAP. MAP shall use reasonable efforts to provide At-Large Titleholder with notice of the contemplated locale, required At-Large Titleholder arrival date and completion date for the National Pageant at least Sixty (60) days in advance of the required At-Large Titleholder arrival date.
2019 Pageant will be August 22-24, 2019 on the Historic Queen Mary in Long Beach, California.
It is understood and agreed that, even after such notice, MAP may reschedule the National Pageant to conform to its commitments relating to MAP (and the National Pageant may even be postponed).
- Contestant must be a naturally born, genetic female.
- Contestant is a citizen or legal resident of the United States and must speak English.
- Contestant can be single, divorced, widowed, married with or without children.
- Contestant agrees that Ms. America ®Pageant shall determine all issues to eligibility to compete in the National Pageant. I agree to abide by an eligibility determination both to myself and other applicants.
- Contestant is in good health physically and mentally and is able to perform the professional responsibilities of National Titleholder.
- All Decisions: I understand and agree that if I am selected as a Contestant or National Titleholder, all decisions concerning production, promotions, photographs, advertising, program, media, social media, Internet, Website, endorsements, testimonials, appearance, and all other aspects of the Ms. America® Pageant as well as throughout my reign are solely at the discretion of the Ms. America® Pageant Inc.
- If selected as a National Titleholder, I will continue to hold said title granted until my successor is selected or appointed.
- Positive Image: I understand and agree to present a positive image of MAP and its participants at all times, before, during, and after the National Pageant. I will conduct myself at all times with dignity, grace and good manners whenever I am wearing my crown and/or sash. This includes postings on all social media.
- Former or reigning National Titleholders cannot compete for the same title again, however they can compete for another national title offered by the Ms. America® Pageant. National Titleholder cannot compete for another National Title the same year she is crowning her successor.
Good Character: Applicant is of good moral character, and has not, nor if married, her husband, has not engage in any activities which, if disclosed to the public, would bring herself, the Ms. America® Pageant, employees, directors, agents, volunteers, staff, sponsors, or related companies into disrepute, ridicule, or contempt including but not limited to, any type of use of illegal drugs, any other illegal behavior or activity, any felony conviction, probation or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude. This also includes nude, lewd or lascivious media. This also includes postings on social media. In the alternative, applicant has disclosed such involvement to the Ms. America® Pageant. Applicant understands that it is her responsibility to inform Ms. America® Pageant of any activity she has engaged in that may have violated the above paragraph. Whether or not such activity meets this definition will be decided in the sole discretion of the Ms. America® Pageant and Applicant agrees to this discretion in advance for a determination as to her eligibility. Applicant agrees to accept the Ms. America® Pageant's decision without question or argument both as to herself and other applicants. Failure to disclose this information may result in disqualification and relinquishment of her State, Regional or National Title.
- Applicant agrees that if selected as a Contestant to compete in the Ms. America® Pageant, they will participate in the national pageant, will abide by all the rules and regulations as set forth in the At-Large Titleholders Agreement and assume all responsibility for payment of fees.
- Should contestant fail to conduct herself in a manner which is not consistent with the standards and dignity of the National Pageant her title will be revolked.
- Titles: I understand and agree that if accepted to participate in the National Pageant, I may choose any state or regional title that I would like to represent as long as it has been approved by Ms. America ® Pageant and does not interfere with the intellectual property of another party. I understand and agree that Ms. America® Pageant retains full and ultimate authority for any and all decisions regarding the assignment and authorization to use At-Large Titles and National Titles associated with Ms. America® Pageant. I understand and agree that should an intellectual property conflict arise Ms. America ® Pageant may require me to change my At-Large Title or National Title and I agree to comply immediately and in perpetuity upon notification.
- Applicant agrees that if selected as a State or Regional titleholder to attend the Ms. America® Pageant National Competition and be on time for events and a fully engaged participant. I will not leave the venue of the final competition until the conclusion of the pageant event and will be present on-stage during all required times.
- Applicant understands and agrees that if selected as a Contestant and she is unable to compete in the National Pageant FOR ANY REASON that she will forfeit her State or Regional Title and that there are NO REFUNDS under any circumstances. Nor are funds transferable.
- Concerns and Complaints: I understand and agree that any problem, concern or complaint should be communicated only to Susan Jeske - CEO of MAP, MAI and MI Pageant. Failure to comply with this paragraph may result in loss of title.
- Talent Release for TV, Media and Promotion: I understand and agree that the Ms. America® Pageant and its officers, directors, employees, heirs, legal representatives, assignees and all persons acting under its permission or authority the absolute right and permission to copyright, in its own name or otherwise and use, re-use, video images, publish, and re-publish photographic portraits or pictures of me or in which I may be included, in whole or part, I also consent to the use of any printed matter and ALL VIDEO OR FILM FOOTAGE in conjunction therewith. I hereby release from liability, discharge and agree to save harmless MAP, its officers, directors, employees, heirs, legal representatives, assignees and all persons acting under its permission or authority from any liability. I agree that the footage or film images of myself may be used for television, cable, home video, Internet, etc.
- APPEARANCES: State, Regional and National titleholders are not required to make any appearances but encouraged.
- PRESIDENTIAL AWARD: If you wish to participate in this prestigious award as the Class of 2019. Logging in your volunteer hours in Queens Corner documents your hours to confirm the Presidential Volunteer Service Award - Class of 2019. 5 hours is applied to each appearance. As a group we need 1000 hours for the Gold Award.
- APPEARANCE DEFINITION: An appearance may include but is not limited to radio, television, newspaper and magazine interviews. Public appearances at events such as parades, charities, fundraising events, grand openings, fashion shows, emcee, judging a contest, telethons, 5K walks and other sporting events. motivational speaking, National Anthem singer, photo shoot with crown and sash, visiting senior citizen homes, USO, honoring veterans, Chamber of Commerce monthly mixers/events, feeding or free haircuts to the homeless, guest instructor/lecturer, children’s hospital visitation, celebrity chef or waitress or signing autographs at events or a tradeshow/Expo/Convention.
- HUG PATROL: The Hug Patrol is a very popular outreach program at Senior Citizen Centers and Nursing Homes. The best way for queens to organize a "Hug Patrol" is to work with the activities director of the Senior Citizen Center or Nursing Home. The queen goes on a time where there is a organized activity and she goes around wearing her crown and sash giving out hugs during that time. Photos are fun too! Senior Centers or Nursing Homes love to work with this program and queens usually include a time afterwards to go to the rooms of residents that are not mobile and give them hugs as well!
- APPEARANCE APPROVAL: At-Large Titleholder agrees that Ms. America® Pageant will be informed of and approve all appearancor the Queens Corner link on the Ms. America® Pageant website. CLICK HERE
- Crowns and sashes remain the property of the Ms. America® Pageant until after the national competition. Any Contestant that defaults on her contract or does not attend the National Pageant must return all prizes, crown and sash to the national office in the condition in which it was received.
- I understand I may withdraw from the competition at any time, however, in doing so, must return my crown and sash to the Ms. America® Pageant. Under no circumstances and not for any reason shall I be entitled to a refund in whole or in part of any fees paid. All fees paid to the Ms. America® Pageant are not refundable and not transferable in full or in part under any circumstances. This includes, but not limited to entry fees, advertising fees, pageant admission tickets sales fees, guest meal fees, People's Choice Award Votes and any other fees paid to the Ms. America® Pageant by anyone including, but not limited to Contestants, Sponsors, Family Members and Advertisers.
- Contestant understands and agrees that any misconduct, negative innuendoes or misrepresentation of themselves or other participants, through any form, be it oral, written and/or by actions, will be grounds for disqualification, without question.
- Contestant must be willing to release, unconditionally and forever, any claim against Ms. America® Pageant its parent and affiliated or related companies and their respective officers, sponsors, directors, partners, volunteers, employees, agents and assigns, which they may have by virtue of their participation in the national pageant, or by any use of their name, likeness, voice, and/or biography in connection with the national pageant, including use in promotional and advertising material.
- Contestant agrees that no tattoos are to be visible. Tattoos are to be covered up with makeup. No pierce tongues or body parts are to be visible except for pierced earrings. National Titleholder also agrees with this rule.
- Contestant is not a party to any contract written or verbal with any person, firm, business, Public Relations Firm, publicist, charity or corporation in respect to any present title that she holds or may hold, nor has Contestant made any commitments for the future regarding any such titles.
- HOST HOTEL- Queen Mary www.QueenMary.com
Contestant understands and agrees to stay at the host hotel during the dates of the National Pageant. Contestant may not share a room with another Contestant(s), but she can share her room with family member or friends.
- Contestant understands and agrees to be on time for rehearsals and events. Roll call will be taken at the beginning of rehearsals and events.
- During their reign, all State and Regional Titleholders agree to be loyal to the Ms. America® Pageant Inc. and give their time and energy to their State or Regional pageant title and this title only. That this is the Titleholders main pageant-related priority and that State or Regional Titleholder will not promote verbally, in writing, or on any social media any other pageant title(s) or pageant system(s). Exceptions to this rule can be made with prior written consent.
- If chosen as a State or Regional Titleholder, I will proudly represent my title and attend all required meetings and events and conduct myself at all times with dignity, grace and good manners whenever I am wearing my crown and/or sash.
- I agree to embrace and proudly promote the title and will do so until the end of the National Pageant Competition.
- I understand and agree that my Facebook, Twitter, personal website or any other public forum must be closely monitored. I understand that all material on these pages must be in good taste and show me as role model. This includes photos taken of me with other participants in the photo.
- For Trademark & Branding Purposes: At-Large Titleholder and National Titleholders agree to ALWAYS use their first and last name, followed by the complete title name and then followed by the year in all communications. This includes all TV, Social Media, Interviews, Press Releases, Print, Business Cards, appearances, promotions, etc.
* Jane Doe - Ms. Alaska America 2019
* Jane Doe - Ms. America® 2019
- There is a Forty-Five Dollar ($45.) fee assessed for any returned check.
- Decision of the judges is final.
- State and Regional Titleholders Term of Appointment shall expire the day after the last day of the National Pageant. Titleholder may request permission in writing to extend her Term of Appointment to the end of the Calendar year. Such written consent by the Ms. America® Pageant, if granted, will be delivered in writing by e-mail or letter. This allows Contestants who would like to compete in another pageant system to do so without further obligation to the Ms. America® Pageant.
- I understand and agree that if I am selected as an At-Large Titleholder, I will not make any endorsement, commercial tie-ups, book publishing agreements, personal appearances, or accept any motion picture, or television engagements, or participate in any advertising or promotion, in connection with my At-Large Title, except as arranged by and with prior written consent by MAP. This includes former At-Large Titleholders and National Titleholders.
- I understand and agree that I will not enter into any agreement employing any person, company, firm, association or attorney as my agent, personal manager, publicist, or business manager, or in any other business capacity in connection with my activities as an At-Large Titleholder or National Titleholder.
- Contestant will not use their title to endorse, promote or solicit any job, business, product, service, or company in any form including, but not limited to electronic, video, audio, seminars, and personal communication, without prior written consent from the Ms. America® Pageant.
- Ms. America® Pageant may disclose any and all information provided by me to any person for any purpose in perpetuity.
- Contestant understands and agrees to authorize Ms. America® Pageant and those authorized by the Ms. America® Pageant to research and verify the information I have given on this application for this pageant including personal and professional background, character, work history, awards, and qualifications.
- Contestant understands and agrees to meet all deadlines.
- Contestant may withdraw from the Ms. America® Pageant competition at any time and agree in doing so, she will return at her own expense, the Crown and Sash within Seven (7) days after her withdrawal from the pageant. Contestant understands that there will be NO REFUNDS of any kind. NO EXCEPTIONS! All fees paid to the pageant are not refundable and not transferable in full or in part under any circumstance.
- Contestant agrees that upon breach of the Agreement for any reason or cause as determined by the Ms. America® Pageant, At-Large Titleholder shall surrender and relinquish all designation and titles conferred upon her, and agrees to thereby make no claim to any designation or title relating to the Ms. America® Pageant, including "Ms. 'Title Name' America YEAR" or Ms. America "YEAR."
- Refunds: I understand and agree that in the event the Ms. America® Pageant determines I am ineligible and not allowed to compete in the National Pageant, I will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever. Under no circumstances and not for any reason shall I be entitled to a refund in whole or in part of any fees paid. All fees paid to the Ms. America® Pageant are not refundable and not transferable in full or in part under any circumstances. This includes, but not limited to entry fees, advertising fees, application fees, program book ads, pageant admission tickets sales fees, guest meal fees, extra event fees, crown and sash fees, People’s Choice Award votes, special award fees, and any other fees paid to Ms. America® Pageant by you or on your behalf by any other party.
- Titleholders agree, when arranging appearances, to secure a complimentary invitation if requested to said appearances for the Pageant CEO or for a representative of the Ms. America® Pageant at no extra charge to the pageant.
PLEASE NOTE: There may be changes to our format, rules, regulations, scheduled activities, policies, etc. By entering the pageant you agree to abide by any and all changes made.
CODE OF CONDUCT AGREEMENT:
There are additional terms and conditions listed on the Code Of Conduct Agreement. Those terms and conditions are hereby incorporated by reference. This is not the complete Code of Conduct Agreement. You will be required to sign the full Code of Conduct Agreement in order to compete.
- Contestant agrees to be a person of good moral character, now and at all times during the Pageant competition and during Contestants reign as a titleholder for the Ms. America® Pageant.
- Contestant has not committed, nor will Contestant commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and conventions or which may reflect negatively upon the Pageant, its sponsors, Affiliates, or any party related there-to.
- State, Regional and National Titleholders shall not knowingly or intentionally engage in nude, lewd, or lascivious media.
- At all times Contestant will be courteous, polite and act in a professional manner during the Ms. America® Pageant and while representing a state, region or a national title.
- Contestant will be respectful of everyone’s time and be punctual to all Pageant scheduled events.
- Contestant agrees that if she maintains or is involved in electronic networking sites such as Websites, Twitter, Facebook, blog, message boards etc, she will present a positive image which will not contain behavior such as negative postings, inappropriate photos or inappropriate language. Any Contestant found publicly posting slanderous remarks on public forums will be immediately disqualified. This also includes any form of Social Media.
- Contestant agrees that if she creates a e-mail address with her title she will always use the FULL title name and year. Example: (MsAlaskaAmerica2019@gmail.com)
- At functions where Contestants and judges intermingle, Contestant will behave in a courteous manner, and maintain polite conversation.
- Contestant agrees to not leave the scheduled events during the pageant nor accept any personal invitation from a person not belonging to the pageant organization.
- Contestant will advise her family, friends and/or representatives that no one is allowed on stage immediately after the crowning to allow time for the Pageant Photographer and Videographer to take the official pictures of the winners and the court.
- No parent, friend, family member and/or representatives is allowed backstage.
- Contestant will not in any way or at any time make comments or correspond in such a manner as to be considered slanderous or libelous to her fellow contestants, judges, the Ms. America® Pageant, staff, sponsors, or any party directly related or connected to the Pageant. Any such comment or correspondence may result in immediate disqualification and revocation of title.
- At all times Contestant will display good sportsmanship. Behavior which is considered disruptive or ill tempered before, during or after the pageant may result in immediate disqualification and removal from the premises. Such actions may also result in legal charges.
- Contestant will not smoke in public at any time during the National Pageant or when she is wearing her crown and sash.
- Contestant agrees to not allow anyone to take a picture of her wearing her crown and sash holding a glass of alcohol or a cigarette/cigar. Nor will she allow anyone to take a picture with her in the picture along with another person holding a cigarette/cigar or alcoholic drink in their hand.
- All issues related to the Code of Conduct and consequences for violation(s) thereof shall be determined solely and exclusively by the Ms. America® Pageant. Contestant agrees to accept such determinations made by the Ms. America® Pageant both as to herself and others.
There are additional terms and conditions listed on the National Titleholder’s Agreement. This is not the complete National Titleholders Agreement. You will be required to sign the full National Titleholders Agreement in order to compete. Those terms and conditions are hereby incorporated by reference. Should you win a National Title, you will be required to sign the full National Titleholders Agreement the day after you win.
National Titleholder Agrees…
Nova Kopp winning $12,500 for the Peoples Choice Award!
"PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD"
* Guaranteed Top 15 Finalist Position in the pageant should the pageant have a Top 15 Finalist Positions.
* AFTER Paypal fees are paid then 1/2 of the money goes to the winner.
* Winner(s) can keep the money herself or give it to her favorite charity. The winner could use her money to help pay for expenses to attend charity events and possibly use it as a write off. Must check with her CPA.
* On-Line Voting STARTS - TBD
* On-Line Voting CLOSES - August 17, 2019 at 5 pm. PST
* On the last day to vote, someone could vote a large amount to win the title. *This is a GAMBLE!
*Do not do this unless you have the money to lose!
E-Checks are not accepted as a voting payment for the "People's Choice" award due to Paypals 3-6 business wait for the payment to clear. Major Credit Cards, Paypal accounts and Instant Transfer are accepted.
* Voters can vote as many times as they want and a contestant CAN vote for herself or anyone else.
* Each $1.00 counts as 1 vote. Voting is in $1.00 increments. The PEOPLES CHOICE winner is based on the amount of Internet votes!
* There will be 1 (one) winner among all 2019 Ms. America Contestants. If for any reason there is a tie, the contestant with the highest Judges Interview score will win the Internet Voting.
* NO CHECKS nor CASH will be accepted for the "PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD." Voting on-line thru the pageant website will be the ONLY acceptable means of voting. NO REFUNDS will be issued for any voter for any reason, under NO circumstance.
* Winner cannot be disqualified nor have resigned from the pageant. Winner must compete in all areas of competition and be present at the national pageant to win the "Peoples Choice" Award.
* The winner must pay appropriate taxes on her winnings.
Official Ms. America Pageant Logo
LIKE the following Facebook Fan Pages:
FRIEND OR FOLLOW:
CEO Susan Jeske Website: